EPA Establishment No.96197-oh-1
APV’s contract manufacturing services provide our partners with turnkey solutions for manufacturing, filling, packaging, labeling and shipping. A trusted partner for producing customer-owned product formulations, APV manufactures private label products for Fortune 500 paint corporations to privately held specialty businesses. APV houses a broad range of manufacturing equipment and capabilities operating out of a state-of-the-art, 14-acre manufacturing facility. Batch sizes can range from one to 8,000 gallons. APV is certified to the quality standards of ISO 9001 and is an active EPA-registered foreign and domestic pesticide-producing establishment.
APV’s Renovated Manufacturing Space for Cleaners, Sanitizers & Disinfectants
Our EPA-registered facility houses a newly renovated manufacturing space dedicated to producing and private labeling our partners’ sanitizer, cleaner, and disinfectant products.
With 26M gallon capacity and over 300 pieces of manufacturing equipment.
APV Engineered Coatings Plant Tour
Manufacturing and Quality Specs
- Batch-making experts for customer-defined recipe specifications and mixing requirements
- Temperature and moisture controlled processability
- Pigments are ground and dispersed in-house for optimum quality and grind specification
- Specialty filling options available for unique packaging
Private Labeling and Packaging
Customers can procure all labels and packaging or APV offers design assistance and sourcing.
APV can fill product into a variety of package types, materials, sizes, and labels. Here is standard packaging options available:
- Aluminum and caulking tubes
- Eight (8) ounce bottles
- One (1) gallon cans
- Five (5) gallon pails
- Fifty-five (55) gallon drums
- Totes (typically 250-350 gallons)
- Direct fill into tanker trucks
Hazardous and Non-Hazmat Shipping
APV can ship hazardous or non-hazardous materials domestically and internationally.
- APV works with a variety of freight vendors to optimize delivery-time, best handling, and cost.
- Customer accounts with freight providers can also be utilized for distribution.
- APV ships chemical products globally with distribution and representation in 26 countries.